Join Other Innovative Product Leaders from Fortune 100 and Growth Companies
The evolving economic engines of tech moving to SaaS or other “Technology-as-a-Service” models have forever changed the role of Product Management. The daily decisions being made at the Product level are having profound implications on growth and profitability, while a hunger for knowledge and experience in proven subscription/XaaS business models persists.
About Product Next 2018
At this two-day event, you will:
- Gain deep insights from the world’s leading Product Management executives at the best technology companies in the world
- Understand the role Product Management plays in the digital transformation journey
- Learn proven frameworks for navigating growth and profitability in the Cloud
- Discover how you and your team can achieve operational excellence
- Maximize the influence and economic impact of your Product organization
Who Should Come
Whether you are a Product leader of hardware and/or software, native to the Cloud or moving there, this event is for you! Those who will benefit the most from this powerful agenda include:
- Product Management leaders (VPs, CXOs, GMs, Directors)
- Senior leadership responsible for offer development, pricing and monetization strategy, product market fit, got-to-market, product operations, and in-market success
- Founders and executives focused on driving profitable growth in the Cloud
Brian de Haaff
Author, Co-Founder and CEO, Aha!
Executive Director, TSIA
VP Research, XaaS Product Management, TSIA
VP, Managed Services Research, TSIA
Tuesday, October 16
2:15 - 2:30 PM
Welcome and Introduction
2:30 - 3:15 PM
Keynote | The New Handshakes: Achieving In-Market Success in the Cloud
3:15 - 4:00 PM
Interactive Session | Trending Challenges For Product Organizations
4:00 - 4:30 PM
4:30 - 5:00 PM
Keynote | How Customer Success Can Help Unlock Product Insights
5:00 - 5:30 PM
Keynote | The Managed XaaS Portfolio
5:30 - 7:30 PM
XaaS Product Management Meet and Greet at the TSW | EXPO
Wednesday, October 17
7:30 - 8:30 AM
Breakfast at Product Next EXPO
8:30 - 9:15 AM
Opening Keynote | The XaaS Product Management Imperative: The Product-Driven Go-to-Market Strategy
9:15 - 10:00 AM
Keynote | Leveraging Services for Your Product Roadmap
10:00 - 10:15 AM
10:00 - 10:50 AM
Breakout Session | Designing the "Complete Offer": From Features to Outcomes
Breakout Session | Tuning the Product for Adoption and Expansion
Breakout Session | Designing the "Complete Offer": From Features to OutcomesBreakout Session | Tuning the Product for Adoption and Expansion
11:10 - 12:00 PM
Breakout Session | Evolving Your Go-to-Market Strategy with XaaS
Breakout Session | The Future of Data-Driven Product Design
Breakout Session | Evolving Your Go-to-Market Strategy with XaaSBreakout Session | The Future of Data-Driven Product Design
12:00 - 1:00 PM
Lunch at Product Next EXPO
1:15 - 2:00 PM
Keynote | Getting the Price Right
2:00 - 3:30 PM
Workshop | Mapping the Offer Journey
3:30 - 3:45 PM
3:45 - 4:15 PM
Panel | Proving Product Success: Best Practices for Monitoring and Reporting Key Product KPIs
4:15 - 5:00 PM
Closing Keynote | Optimizing XaaS Product Management Across the Customer Engagement Life Cycle
5:00 - 6:00 PM
Networking Mixer at Product Next EXPO
* Please note: topics and time slots are subject to change.
Venue & Accommodations
This year's conference will be held at the ARIA Resort & Casino, the crown jewel of CityCenter on the Las Vegas strip.
Friday, October 12th - Tuesday, October 16th: $234.00 nightly rate + taxes & fees
Wednesday, October 17th - Thursday, October 18th: $185.00 nightly rate + taxes & fees
|Through July 31||Aug 1 - Aug 31||Sept 1 - Oct 16|
More About Product Next 2018
At Product Next 2018, we will tackle the top questions and challenges Product Management leaders across the technology industry are facing, including:
- What is the proven economic engine for profitable XaaS offers?
- What role does the product play in the customer engagement model?
- What are the essential cross-functional handshakes necessary for XaaS in-market success?
- How can we shift the mindset from “Features” to “Outcomes?”
- How do changing customer expectations and obligations alter how we develop products?
- And much more!
© Copyright 2018 Technology Services Industry Association (TSIA). All rights reserved worldwide.